Prospero Youth Arts
Our Youth Arts Team are experienced practitioners and all are trained to work with young people with special needs because of the inclusive nature of our company.
We can sit down with you and design a project to deliver your objectives and intended outcomes, or you can just hire us for a day to do a session with young people on a given theme or simply with the brief to create an enjoyable drama experience!
Examples of Projects:
- A four week project working with young carers
- A one day holiday course at a leisure centre
- A nine month project working with young people with behavioural problems
- A play in a week in a theatre or arts space leading to a show
- A ten week project working with disadvantaged teenagers looking at bullying and cyber-bullying
- A two hour drama session on a given fairy tale at a birthday party
- Weekly drama sessions as an after-school club or at a local youth or community centre
- Designing and delivering a book-week, drama or literary festival